Many of us are not native English speakers. English is neither spoken in our homes nor it was taught by our mothers. In the modern world this cannot be said as an excuse. We have to strive on to learn English. We are compelled to be English Students. The whole of technical and business world... why even the world of sports too speak English and understands when English is spoken. English has become the language of the Universe. So we should keep on engaged in learning.
One of the main drawback is of a native speaker is he/ she is unable to use an appropriate prepostion. Prepositions are used in many different contexts. Now we shall see' Time prepostions.' That means the kind of prepositions we use with time.
How to use an appropriate prepositon?
Some examples are given below.
1. He leaves on January 26 at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
2.Monsoon rains come here every year in November.
.3.They always go outside with umbrellas on a rainy day.
3. Jeeva is leaving on Saturday at afternoon.
4. Dharya started studying for her P.G examinations in 2007
5. Zulfigar began concentrating on the project (NO PREP }yesterday.
6. Generally on New Year's Eve, it's good to bless the one you love at midnight.
7 Don't be false. Socrates did not live in the seventeenth century! He lived in the B.C.Era.
8.The train passes our town (NO PREP )tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM.
9. The hills here are covered with snow in winter
10. She met me at the restaurant at 8:30 P,M. and stayed in my room until 11:30 P.M.